E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AUTHENTIC ACS SHIFT KNOB (Aluminum/Chrome) for sale. Pristine condition with screws, box and instructions.

Originally $299.95 from Bavarian Autosport. You can check it out at www.bavauto.com. As you can see from the picture, the part number is 2511 10210.

Asking $155 shipped, insured with tracking and including PayPal fee. Please PM me.

Thanks,
Henry

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ses4me said:
AUTHENTIC ACS SHIFT KNOB (Aluminum/Chrome) for sale. Pristine condition with screws, box and instructions.

Originally $299.95 from Bavarian Autosport. You can check it out at www.bavauto.com. As you can see from the picture, the part number is 2511 10210.

Asking $155 shipped, insured with tracking and including PayPal fee. Please PM me.

Thanks,
Henry
I have an offer of $130 shipped with tracking and insurance; however, I have not yet received payment. Anyone care to match or one up?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lee119 said:
Someone was selling this in perfect condition for 125
FYI -- that knob sold within minutes of posting and is no longer available. See http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=209097.

My knob is in perfect condition and comes with the original box and directions. Although $155 was my initial asking price, I am open to reasonable offers. Have you heard of a thing called bargaining? I don't understand why you feel it necessary to jack my thread and be a hater.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Price Drop

ses4me said:
I have an offer of $130 shipped with tracking and insurance; however, I have not yet received payment. Anyone care to match or one up?
Hmm...both people who made offers flaked out. I'm dropping the price of this knob to $125 shipped with tracking and insurance.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So many flakes

Lee119 said:
I'll take it at 125!
Damn, we got a lot of flakes on this message board. Third guy who claimed this knob has failed to make payment. This knob is back on the market for $125. No more dibs or claims without financial backing. First person to Paypal me the money gets it.

·
Registered
0 Posts
ses4me said:
Damn, we got a lot of flakes on this message board. Third guy who claimed this knob has failed to make payment. This knob is back on the market for $125. No more dibs or claims without financial backing. First person to Paypal me the money gets it.
I didn't flake bro. I wanted to get your address to send you the money. I don't have paypal.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ses4me said:
FYI -- THIS KNOB IS STILL AVAILABLE FOR $125 SHIPPED AND INSURED WITH TRACKING

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Shift Knob Sold

this Shift Knob Is Officially Sold!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts