BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Authentic AC Schnitzer e-brake handle....good condition... $70 + shipping. FIRM
These are NOT the pics of my e-brake but mine is definetly authentic and will look exactly the same. I got mine from PortlandDinan3 about 2 months ago. It is in good condition with normal fine hairline scratches from normal wear and tear. When I got it from PortlandDinan3 I did not get the box it came with so needless to say this sale will not include it

If you need pics of my e-brake pls feel free to e-mail me I'll try to get a hold of a digital camera and take some shots.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry guys 70 is probably the lowest I'll go. I got 3 other guys that have e-mailed me and have shown interest in it. But as of now 65 is the highest price I have recieved. I want to get rid of this by Fri. so pls e-mail me with offers and the highest bidder or whoever offers 70 first will get it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Highest bid is 66.01 now and that was from 2 seperate bids..... ;) anyways pls don't ask for 67 or 68 or 69.... If you're going to take it for 70 outright pls do so but don't bid by individual pennies. I got a local buyer willing to do 65 and I feel I should keep some moral ethics and honor his 65. And that is my final $0.02 :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump... Had a buyer at 70 but couldn't pull off his oem e-brake so this is for sale again... can anyone confirm that the M3 (SMG) e-brake removal is the same as any 3 series? The difference with the M3 e-brake is that it is leather instead of plastic.

·
call me kev :D
6,320 Posts
Goiler said:
Bump... Had a buyer at 70 but couldn't pull off his oem e-brake so this is for sale again... can anyone confirm that the M3 (SMG) e-brake removal is the same as any 3 series? The difference with the M3 e-brake is that it is leather instead of plastic.
huh? what are u talking about.. 3series and m3 have the same ebrake handle, u just have to pull really hard or just cut off ur stock ebrake...

it's extremely hard but it's doable...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They are not the same.... M3 e-brake handle is leather... 3 series e-brake handle is plastic... my friend and the guy I was selling the e-brake to and myself tried numerous times to wiggle that e-brake off but we couldn't seem to do it.... Maybe we just didn't get the right grip or something but that thing on damn tight... on my 323 I pulled it off my oem e-brake very easily... any suggestions on how I could soften the glue? Maybe a hair dryer?

·
Resident CF Whore
2,880 Posts
My stock e-brake was leather on my 325i.

·
call me kev :D
6,320 Posts
Goiler said:
They are not the same.... M3 e-brake handle is leather... 3 series e-brake handle is plastic... my friend and the guy I was selling the e-brake to and myself tried numerous times to wiggle that e-brake off but we couldn't seem to do it.... Maybe we just didn't get the right grip or something but that thing on damn tight... on my 323 I pulled it off my oem e-brake very easily... any suggestions on how I could soften the glue? Maybe a hair dryer?
mine is leather too.. it's the same thing man.

just heat it up and pull it off.. simple as that, just try really hard, if it's not moving.. then u are not trying hard enough

just follow the DIY guide from this site.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mine was a 323ci and it was plastic..... we had like 3 guys that tried ripping that thing off and it was just not coming off... I'll try heating it guys thnx for the help.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts