BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 60 of 6256 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
become an OEM member there is a link on the homepage
Done .... thanks:thumbsup:

BTW what wheels do you have on your vert??
do you have a side or 3/4 pic??

Thanks again

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
miss 325 is that your 325cic in the June or april addition of the british Performance BMW it was taken at a car show in Australia?

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
miss 325 is that your 325cic in the June or april addition of the british Performance BMW it was taken at a car show in Australia?
Sure was :)

Maybee the gold wheels through a few people off, but I decided to do something different and keep the BBS on the offside, and the ROH on the nearside :)

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
nice shot and the poms in the magazine loved it but i guess you get people envious of your car alot!
Cool to know :D

Envious? I have no idea, but probably not, it does get some reactions though - both good and bad :)

The funny thing is, those wheels are Australian wheels, yet not many people here like them. Then again, I don't really give a stuff what others like, I do to my car what I like lol

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
Cool to know :D

Envious? I have no idea, but probably not, it does get some reactions though - both good and bad :)

The funny thing is, those wheels are Australian wheels, yet not many people here like them. Then again, I don't really give a stuff what others like, I do to my car what I like lol

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
129 Posts
not sure how come i saw so many, saw the first one when i got on the M5 then just kept on seeing them throughout the day.... i was strolling up and down George St and around MYER and Pitt St etc, so i was outside most of the day and they just kept popping up... then i got lost trying to find my way to Burwood Mall LOL how i love sydney traffic, even on quiet sunday afternoons.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
not sure how come i saw so many, saw the first one when i got on the M5 then just kept on seeing them throughout the day.... i was strolling up and down George St and around MYER and Pitt St etc, so i was outside most of the day and they just kept popping up... then i got lost trying to find my way to Burwood Mall LOL how i love sydney traffic, even on quiet sunday afternoons.
You should try a friday/saturday night :banghead: George st is interesting

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I think I saw you today miss325 driving home from work in victoria. It was somewhere in sydney lol id be more precise but I live in coffs harbour! I mean the concept of two neighbourhoods overwhelms me! so I was all for the signs saying "newcastle" to get out of the bustle but if it wasnt you Id be hunting for a copy cat!

·
Registered
588 Posts
Very nice Red coupe with M tech kit and Rieger sides I think, low on dished 19s. Fwy South in Perth.

41 - 60 of 6256 Posts