E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not a feeler anymore ...all stuff is brand new never installed, didnt have the money...now its just sitting here and i need $$$ for school...3000 obo takes it all
--kenwood ddx7015-touchscreen ,doubledin, dvd/cd/vcd/mp3/cd-r wr/sirus ready/hd radio ready/
--kenwood music keg, 10g(2500 songs) all software included
-2 12inch mofo's power acoustic/270 ouce magnet/2400 watt max/1200 rms
-1 3000w amp power acoustic
1 600w amp power acoustic
1 5 fared cap power acoustic
also have the kit to lower your a/c unit to the lower compartment,(easy self install) so the kenwood double din will fit, also done the research so the double din will fit.. pm me if interested, pm me email 4 pics, will ship.. also for local pick up i will throw in a few free items im in killeen, tx

·
Registered
472 Posts
B3M2W5 said:
not a feeler anymore ...all stuff is brand new never installed, didnt have the money...now its just sitting here and i need $$$ for school...3000 obo takes it all
--kenwood ddx7015-touchscreen ,doubledin, dvd/cd/vcd/mp3/cd-r wr/sirus ready/hd radio ready/
--kenwood music keg, 10g(2500 songs) all software included
-2 12inch mofo's power acoustic/270 ouce magnet/2400 watt max/1200 rms
-1 3000w amp power acoustic
1 600w amp power acoustic
1 5 fared cap power acoustic
also have the kit to lower your a/c unit to the lower compartment,(easy self install) so the kenwood double din will fit, also done the research so the double din will fit.. pm me if interested, pm me email 4 pics, will ship.. also for local pick up i will throw in a few free items im in killeen, tx
i just want the kenwood unit and the ac swap peice . my price was pmed to you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts