BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
fanatic freddy
1,672 Posts
the red surely is an eye-turner... but doubt it's legal, and doesn't really look good either... i'd go white! :)

·
Registered
3,660 Posts
you're going to get hell for the red. and even if you don't. . . I don't really like the look.

as for the white LEDs. . . they look good, but I don't really understand why you would want to illuminate your license plate MORE.

L8

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I doubt by illuminating your license plate more that cops are more apt to catch you--- if a cop is going to get you, he's going to get you.

Also, I'm not acting stupid on the roads. Especially on NY roads, which you can't go 5 feet without hitting a 2 foot pothole. First week I had my Bimmer- 3 years ago- I was going 40 in a 40 and hit such a bad pothole, it dented the hell out of my wheel, where it wouldn't even hold air.

So, now I just creep--- I have to say about the red LEDs--- it's very hard to tell I'm running them unless it's in a very dark area... otherwise you'd probably assume they're stock.

The white LEDs--- have a beautiful look to them, definitely a unique, cool mod. If anyone in Westchester County or NYC wants to see what they look like--- pm me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts