BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to patch one of my tires. Does anyone know of a good place that won't mess up my rims?

TIA

·
I holla
1,692 Posts
i got my tires mounted at big 0 tires in scripps poway parkway. kind of worried at first but they did a good job.

when i got a flat the quoted about 18 for patching the tired and balancing. hope that helps. -ryan

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Ryan. Did you have your ACS rims when you took it there? Just want to make sure that they don't scratch my rims or any part of my car... Thanks.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
the discount tire on Poway Road is very respectable... i've seen countless porche and mercedes there.. i get my tires done there.. their service is awsome.. if u need a lil help.. they'll check stuff for u for free ..

·
Groccery Getter
958 Posts
TheFallen said:
the discount tire on Poway Road is very respectable... i've seen countless porche and mercedes there.. i get my tires done there.. their service is awsome.. if u need a lil help.. they'll check stuff for u for free ..

A City in the Country. I'm from Poway. But not there ATM. Yeah I've seen nice vehicles go in and out of Discount Tire.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts