BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Addicted to Torque!
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ATTENTION!!!!

I recived my RD Sport intake today. IT is a complete waste of money and SHAME on RD SPORT for releasing this product! The Intake I got is cheaply made, had TONS of imperfections, and Has FINGERPRINTS and signs usage and wear on it! DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!! I do not know if this has been brought to the VENDOR aka MONSOON MOTORSPORTS attention or RD SPORT, but I assure you this is the biggest dissapointment you will ever get! I DEMAND a refund ASAP or this SHODDY product and shame on RD Sport for releasing such CRAP! I will be contacting my credit card company ASAP if refund is not voulintarily provided. I have 3 witnesses here that can verify what I said here at the performance shop!

BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!! :mad:

·
Addicted to Torque!
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have DINAN intake right now and I was only changing cause it floods in South FL. Not changing anymore! Buyers BEWARE! This thing is such a goddam piece of junk and the quality control is horrendous! I would never knock a product for no reason!! This thing is BAD and I regretr not spending $50 more and getting the real deal GRUPPE M. RD SPORT is GARBAGE! I hope you hear this Fredierico and MONSOON Motorsports!!!!:flipoff:

·
Addicted to Torque!
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
ASA NO MO
2,201 Posts
Very sorry to hear that u got ripped off. Awhile back I posted that the RD was a CHEAP knockoff of the gruppeM intake and I got flamed. I decided to go with the gruppeM and I am happy that I did.

Hope you get your money back.

·
Addicted to Torque!
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This was NOT installed! These pics are RIGHT when I opened the SEALED package at my car shop with the installer present! Another buyer has the same problem! These are blantant defects that were not addressed and shame on RD SH!T for making these things! I DEMAND ANSWERS! :ben: :ben:

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
I just don't understand... I have RD Sport sway bar and rear spoiler and they are great quality... but this particular intake is very very crappy quality, unlike my other RD Sport's products that I own.
I bought this intake in the first place because I have faith in RD Sport quality based on my previous experiences but now....

This is the pics of my RD Sport intake which I just opened from its sealed plastic after seeing mt3ch's pictures. I was going to open it when my car leaves the body shop but :bawling:

·
P.I.M.P.
2,470 Posts
LOL looks like they made that $hit in someone's garage.....like they sent you their prototype intakes or something.....Logic would tell them not to do stuff like this especially when introducing a new product...

·
Master of his domain.
2,282 Posts
This was NOT installed! These pics are RIGHT when I opened the SEALED package at my car shop with the installer present! Another buyer has the same problem! These are blantant defects that were not addressed and shame on RD SH!T for making these things! I DEMAND ANSWERS!
If that is indeed the way it came out of the package, I agree that something needs to be done. But why are you posting here demanding answers? Why not call RD directly?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.