BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
69,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have about 125 cars signed up right now. If any of the sponsors have anything they want to send me to give out at the meet, please let me know. :)

Thanks

·
Is NOT A Mechanic
5,878 Posts
Angie - Please email me - alkendesign @ gmail . com

My web stats still rank Atlanta as the most active city for visitors to alkendesign.com! I'd love to get some stickers and maybe a raffle prize down to you for the big meet.

Ken

·
Registered
69,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Angie - Please email me - alkendesign @ gmail . com

My web stats still rank Atlanta as the most active city for visitors to alkendesign.com! I'd love to get some stickers and maybe a raffle prize down to you for the big meet.

Ken
Sent, thanks! :D

I've heard from ModBargains, Eurospec, and Alkendesign so far.. anyone else? :nyah:

·
Registered
374 Posts
I have about 125 cars signed up right now. If any of the sponsors have anything they want to send me to give out at the meet, please let me know. :)

Thanks
What meet? Is this posted sumwhere or a private thing?
When & where info please (hopefully this summer, will be in your neck of the woods)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Are you kidding me? Angiefest? LOL wow....this kinda reminds me of that farrah girl, pls dont be like her.

In other news, Edsonfest 08 is in planning.

·
Registered
69,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=425934

Yes, I'm exactly like Farrah. :rolleyes: I saw your car at Nopi. Very nice.

Thanks angie, no no, i'm not saying you ARE at all (believe me i ended up setting any of her posts to ignore) I'm just saying that there is something "wierd" about Yournamefest , Like a self promoting fan club or something ya know? With slight hints of an attention...well you know the word, which you simply are not. I wish you luck and honestly I wish I could make it out there no matter what its called, but its still just wierd. As wierd as Edsonfest sounded to you i'm sure!

·
Registered
69,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks angie, no no, i'm not saying you ARE at all (believe me i ended up setting any of her posts to ignore) I'm just saying that there is something "wierd" about Yournamefest , Like a self promoting fan club or something ya know? I wish you luck and honestly I wish I could make it out there no matter what its called, but its still just wierd. As wierd as Edsonfest sounded to you i'm sure!
OIC. Well, it was actually dubbed 4ngiefest by a friend on the forum, not me, because someone commented that it could be the East Coast Bimmerfest. It was meant to be a joke.

I wish you could come. :)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
OIC. Well, it was actually dubbed 4ngiefest by a friend on the forum, not me, because someone commented that it could be the East Coast Bimmerfest. It was meant to be a joke.

I wish you could come. :)

HEhe, yea i've been out of the loop for a while, the newborn has me pretty busy. I may just show up, you never know when you'll find gold!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Oh, it is in February :( Wont be able to make, but thanks for the info!
Do you meet in the summer also?

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Cant wait, any sponsors actually showing up???

1 - 20 of 121 Posts