Discussion Starter #1
I guess you forgot about the track event with me this weekend at Watkins :(

Here's what you missed!

Catch me if you can ;)

Looking for the SWEET SPOT!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
i feel so bad i had to post again.. maybe next time.. this weekend was so sh1tty tho there was alot of drama with my friends and work and everything. Im so pissed i missed it tho. :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Did you have fun? :p

By the way nice pics...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JCz04Bimmer said:
Nice apex in that last turn. And what a gorgeous shelby behind you.
Thank you, once you get the lines right, it feels so good that you want to hit it every time :) Just amazing.....

02BMW330ci said:
i feel so bad i had to post again.. maybe next time.. this weekend was so sh1tty tho there was alot of drama with my friends and work and everything. Im so pissed i missed it tho. :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Did you have fun? :p

By the way nice pics...
Sorry you missed it, stop with the drama, llife is way to short... Sorry your weekend sucked.
I hate to rub it in, OMG I can't stop thinking about. It is one of the best experiences I have had.

Here is a link with more pics and my experience :)
Watkins Event

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Michelle,

Was this your first track event? :wow:

Because I've been a few times to Pocono and you should absolutely make your way to that track. Especially when they do the long course. They have TWO (!!!!!) infield turn-in's that give you tons of twisties to just go absolutely nuts on. Then you have a brief trip on the oval to get up to about 140mph and then an absolutely awesome area to threshold break, turn-in, apex, track out, take and AWESOME off-camber right compromise turn right into a rise that you CAN get air on if you are nuts, then into a tight as all he-ll left turn to then track out right onto another straight by the pits to get the car up to around 120mph.

GO to Pocono ASAP. Plus, its close!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
JCz04Bimmer said:
Michelle,

Was this your first track event? :wow:

Because I've been a few times to Pocono and you should absolutely make your way to that track. Especially when they do the long course. They have TWO (!!!!!) infield turn-in's that give you tons of twisties to just go absolutely nuts on. Then you have a brief trip on the oval to get up to about 140mph and then an absolutely awesome area to threshold break, turn-in, apex, track out, take and AWESOME off-camber right compromise turn right into a rise that you CAN get air on if you are nuts, then into a tight as all he-ll left turn to then track out right onto another straight by the pits to get the car up to around 120mph.

GO to Pocono ASAP. Plus, its close!
This was my second track event; my first was at Pocono on the east course back in May. I was suppose to do the long course in June, but I broke my foot :( I think I'm done for the season :( I'll have to wait till 2005; I don't think I'm going to make it.. I'm going through withdrawals already. What can I say, I'm addicted :dunno:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JCz04Bimmer said:
I'm trying to go the NJBMWCCA event at either Shanandoah in November or Lime Rock this weekend. If there is space this weekend, i'm there

Enjoy, Have a GREAT time and be safe. Post pictures when you go :)
I can't wait to hit the track again :)

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Porsche Babe said:
I think you will have to wit till 2005 :( :cry:
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Its already cold out. Oh well if i cant go tracking ill go set up some Cones on Route 1 and go Sideways... :lmao:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts