E46 Fanatics Forum banner

ATTN: '01 M3 owners with NAV

728 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  IGotId 
#1 ·
I was hoping you could give me some indication of the usefullness for the '01 NAV system.

I am in the market for an '01 M3 and I am not familar with this option - any input you could give would be great.

#2 ·
i just put in the BMW accessory navigation system today.... I could probably do the install in about 2 hours now that I've done it once..

Its a system that mounts a controler and 5" screen in place of the ashtray and oddments tray under the radio... cost is about $1100 or so for the parts and it comes as a complete kit from BMW.. PN is 84 11 0 007 797

Very cool... just getting used to how it works and couldnt be happier.. so forget trying to find an 01 with Nav, especially if u want in-dash CD... the 01 factory Nav is cassette-only. gotta have a cd changer :)

#3 ·
E46ElitistPrick said:
Its a system that mounts a controler and 5" screen in place of the ashtray and oddments tray under the radio... cost is about $1100 or so for the parts and it comes as a complete kit from BMW.. PN is 84 11 0 007 797
Can you post pics of this system?

#5 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.