E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Attention E46ers on the 60 fwy on 3/2/03 Pic's inside! hehe

Hello ....

what an awesome day haha, i was driving back to school (ucr) and for some odd reason i had this sudden urge to speed... so on the 5 i was driving like a maniac and everything, then right when i got on the 60 fwy... it was like a dream come true .... i see 2 e46 cabrios driving past by me at high speeds... so the speed demon i am .. i chase after them .... it was loads of fun .... there was a topaz blue e46 and a sliver e46 driving... and i had the black e46 4dr .... ne wayz .. the blue just magically disapeared from my rear view and i was just driving around with the silver one .... i think it was a 330 ... not sure ... but ne wayz .. we were goin about 90-100 at the time and we see these other euro cars ... 2 audis and a e36 m3 ... nice cars ... yes indeed but i guess me and the silver one was just goin tooooooo fast because i saw 2 of them chase after us and they disapeared again o yeah .. there was this silver riced up eclipse that was chasing us too ... but our bmw engines were no match for the jap car hahah .. i passed him with ease while he was revving hard i was just goin smoothly ... haha .... so me and the silver guy ... we were goin at it .... and about 20 min into the chase i realized i had my digicam so i took that out and took some pictures .... but its kinda hard to take stable pictures while driving and changing lanes and goin about 100 miles per hour ... so yeah ... but it was loads of fun ... i think max speed i went was bout 125 ... i was on the silver guy's tail the whole long run puhaha .... then he went on the 71 and left =( but fun though!! hehe

but yeah ... i was just wondering if this guy is on the forum or not ... or ne of those e46 is on the forum hehe ... ne wayz .. here's some pic's sorry about the quality .... cam sux and i was driving ...

Attachments

·
Registered
210 Posts
You are one talented matha.''' I can't even drive right any higher than 95 mph. Just wasn't born driver.

·
Banned
822 Posts
hey i go to ucr too. but i live in an apt near school. i havent seen your car around school yet. i have a silver 323i.

·
Alpine White
697 Posts
Hey Tommy,

I see that you finally did some stuff to your car. :thumbup: I can't believe that you took all those pictures yourself while driving that fast. You're pretty crazy. :lmao:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts