BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like I might be moving out that way here shortly. I will be staying in a hotel in Dunwoody for the time being, but I am in a strong debate between Buckhead and Midtown.

I am coming from Uptown Dallas, its very walkable and has a great restaurant/bar scene. I really would like to best replicate this kind of area out there, I have heard that Buckhead is way to fratty and not very walkable.

I'm a single guy in my mid twenties, just want a good area that I can walk and has a good scene.

On a side note, headed north from these area's up the 400 in the AM, and headed back down in the afternoon shouldn't be too bad right? It just seems like I would be going against traffic so the load shouldn't be too bad.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Im a Freshmen at Morehouse. I have been here for less than a week and I can already tell you that traffic is a pain in the ass

·
Registered
189 Posts
Traffic is going to blow, bad. I'd say try the Highlands. I went to school at UGA in Athens and the Highlands is kind of the same feel. Little more of a nice suburban feel and has a town are you can walk around and some decent bars around. I have a buddy who lives there and says it's just like a nicer Athens area.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts