·
it's pronounce "Q's beemer"
1,181 Posts
nice.... more pics mang...

Q

·
-not a mod-
31,408 Posts
Man I wish I home and had my ride with me...I'd love to come up and cruise with yall.... to bad when Im there in March my car will still be in Germany

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Thanks again Brent and Todd! Always great to see you guys and much thanks to Todd for the installl...
Props to Matt (Mr. Umnitza) for the great product and providing much help :thumbup:

Here's my thread of more pics:
My DDE Lighting pics

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
ReNNeN_PiNoY said:
where were the pics taken? i went to GA Tech. GA definitely has some great spots for pics.
Brent can probably answer better, but it was a shopping center just down intersection of Hammand Dr/Roswell Rd..

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Thanks Nick... It was cool to hook up and get the DDE's installed. Don't sweat the extra ring... you owe me a :dave: .

Atl330ci, the pics were taken just off Hammond Dr in sandy springs.
I just wish they would have come out better....
For those of you that have never seen the Lightning rings in person let me tell you that the pics cannot even begin to do them justice.... especiallly with my weak skills.

:thumbup: To Matt for a great product Thanks again

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,336 Posts
Pics look great, all the cars look really good. I'm sad to see NIck has a completely unpainted CF hood though, really ruins the clean look you had.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
tpzblu330ci said:
I'm sad to see NIck has a completely unpainted CF hood though, really ruins the clean look you had.
I'm still 50/50 on it as well...Actually doesn't look too bad IMO, but I might end up painting it as well...
It's a custom dual-sided cf hood, so at least for shows, it would show cf underneath if painted :)

·
Registered
903 Posts
Nick im not liking this....you have EVERYTHING I want and your getting it before me! Im just waiting for a new hood....they dont make it yet!

·
Registered
125 Posts
damn the RD kit looks tite.. too bad its mad out of fiberglass and waste an arm and a leg.. if it was abs plastic i might consider taking a loan out for it.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Luke WL. said:
Nick im not liking this....you have EVERYTHING I want and your getting it before me! Im just waiting for a new hood....they dont make it yet!
LOL, thanks bro :)

Just you wait...I've got more coming in January! <shhh> hehehe...

·
Registered
903 Posts
damn dude, more!?! I should be done with what im panning for now in jan....but there will be more after that. ill just look to your car for inspiration.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts