E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is on tuesday

Attachments

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
tuesday

Attachments

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
today

Attachments

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they have like millions = trillions of carwash
im gonna start one in july
you win lots of money
i wash my car interdaily

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i wash monday-wensday-friday saturday(if its dirty i wash interdaily) mostly 3-4 times a week
my car is always clean its like it since their is a lot of dust here i consider it if you are a clean person or not. i wash it myself most of the time. sometiems when i get off work and i go for a spin or if their is a meeting of cars(mostly hondas) that ahppens every wensday or thursday cus they are racing for $$ i wash it

·
Registered
121 Posts
Where do you live since you have Land cruiser Prados? Are those the new models?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i live in the dominican republic. we have all types of vehicles from lada to bugatis and its a small island population here is 10million people total. from 5 mercededs meibach ordered to latin america 3 were ordered here. mercedes made an honorary dinner to dominican republic since it is the 3rd or 4th most consuming mercedes benz vehicle in latin america. go figure!!.

yes i dont have always time to wash it myself

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
H&R :)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok morew pics tonight

·
Banned
583 Posts
Its not good to wash your car frequently...I thought??

·
Registered
152 Posts
marat III said:
Are those sport springs? or race springs?

and its true that washing the car too frequently isnt good. it removes all the protection from your car...and makes it more susceptible to scratches and foreign material. plus, dependng on how you wash it you can create serious swirls. and i think too much washing can take off the clear coat....very nasty outcome in the long run. (not to mention its back breaking)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts