BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a BMW performance Intake off of Astheros. http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1072706&highlight=

He was a please to start work with from start to finish. Initiated contact via text. I told him I was from Canada, and if we could PM as it costs money to text back and forth. Astheros suggested we use a free app (Whatsapp). From there, Astheros' communication was stellar. He sent my multiple, detailed shots of the intake so I knew what I was purchasing. After I decided I would take it, the intake was sent out in a time manner (within one full business day - arrived on the 3rd business day) *Please note, Astheros shipped to my US Post box, not to Canada (Which we agreed upon). I was also provided with a tracking number upon mailing the intake. At the time I mentioned a couple more products I was interested in, Astheros made me aware of these products for sale on the Forum even after the sale. Once I received the intake, it was EXACTLY as I had seen in the pictures.

Cliffs:
- Honest, great communication
- Sent detailed pictures of product
- Product was sent out in a timely manner
- Received product, was exactly as described.

In short, the forum could use more members like Astheros. I would personally recommend him.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts