BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is ASA the only company that incorporates an intercooler into their kit? (other than AA's new kit)
I really feel like a front mount intercooler grealy improves realiablity by decreasing intake temps and thus the chance of detonation, not to mention the additional boost that can be run since its colder and thus the greater power

Has anyone installed an ASA kit on their car or know of anyone with an ASA kit. I'm very much considering addign the ASA Sk II to my 330 this summer, but don't want to be the first.

I think they claim 370hp, which i don't believe, but even if its 340 or 350, i'd be really impressed and would think it worth the money for 10k euros or whatever it is.

The addition of a port and polish head from samir, or headers or something would make for quite a car i would think.

Also, do some tuners extend the redline on the 330? Can it be pushed up to say 6800 or 7000?

Thanks for any info

·
Registered
550 Posts
i Have the ASA kit on my 323. I am running 7 psi and increased 100 hp to the rear wheels. I will be putting together a group buy in the next couple of weeks. If you have any questions ask away!!:thumbup:

·
booo for body roll.
3,435 Posts
group buy?!?! oh no! hah

on the side note.. damn samir ur pretty popular over here on the east coast. my track coach, who races a '75 2002, actually knows who u are.. i was pretty shocked..

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cabrioguy - do you have the dyno charts before and after of the 100rwhp increase, i'd be VERY interested in seeing them.

Also, does the ASA kit include reprogramming the engine? If so can i have them bump up the redline?

Samir - can you get the SKII at a reduced price without the software and do the software yourself or for a customer ;)

Also, Samir, do you have the SKII on your car or do you plan on putting it on your car soon? Also, what kind of power are you making and what size tires do you have in the rear?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts