Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Bell RRFPR

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got the new Rims and the BBK too. Next I need to find someone that wants to sell headers cheap!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I haven't done any 0-60 or 1/4 mile times. I did not do it for 0-60 as it is a cabrio which is heavy to begin with. so far all I can say is it is much faster than any other 3er with the exception of an e46 M3

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the ASA kit does not use software so no reprograming is done. It uses an MAF clamp and an O2 emulater box. The shark software only made things better!:thumbup:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
5 speed so 255 is = to 300 hp at the crank
stock was 170

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
uh..............5 speed is a stick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
on the 3 liter it makes M power

·
Banned
2,063 Posts
Question...wondering if the dyno is reflective of the new FPR, or if that was done with the ASA FPR? I've been thinking of installing the Bell FPR because it's simply the best one out there.

Since you're putting down 300 with the SKI, I can't wait to dyno my car with the SKII :evil:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
the dyno is with the ASA supplied one. I am going back to the dyno tomorrow to check out the change. Even if the top HP does not change the car drives much better and there seems to be more power in the mid range. The bell Fpr is so much better. We tested it with a leak down tester and adjusted it to exactly the rise we want. Much more precise rise.

·
Registered
380 Posts
cabrioguy said:
the dyno is with the ASA supplied one. I am going back to the dyno tomorrow to check out the change. Even if the top HP does not change the car drives much better and there seems to be more power in the mid range. The bell Fpr is so much better. We tested it with a leak down tester and adjusted it to exactly the rise we want. Much more precise rise.
Okay, I'll bite...what's the FPR, and what does it do?

:)

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.