BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really love the arqray/strass lip but absolutely cannot find any of the the sponsors/vendors selling it. If any of you sponsors have one lying around PM me, or let's start making them please! :hi:

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dude I noticed that the regular arqray and the arqray/strass are different at the bottom, the arqray/strass sticks out further...Plus Alexdaqt already did that and I don't want to go the route. You buy new wheels yet?

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok so here's a side shot of 3ONDUBS's ride with the regular arqray (notice how the lower portion is flush)

And now Fskarboe's Arqray/Strass is more aggresive at the lower portion

·
Registered
8,090 Posts
+1

i think they are pretty much all from the same mold. i could be wrong though.

either way it'll look pimp. i miss mine. i think ima have to jack it back :eeps:

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Leave the jacking back for honda-tech memebers lol.....You guys may be right I think it's the angle of the pic...

Yo Kevin watup dude! I know you're gonna hook it up! You might be the shop that takes my pay checks from now on man! Lol

·
Registered
150 Posts
Leave the jacking back for honda-tech memebers lol.....You guys may be right I think it's the angle of the pic...

Yo Kevin watup dude! I know you're gonna hook it up! You might be the shop that takes my pay checks from now on man! Lol
let me know when you're ready to order one! :pimpin:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Straßentech

Authtentic Straßentech products for E46 M3 are available here.

·
Registered
6,106 Posts
the arqray/strass was only carried by Jlevi, and they had a custom CF fabricator to do the work. The price on it was close to half a grand. Not worth it IMO considering it's fiberglass. contact paul or adam at eurospec for the full CF, and you can get it custom painted to show just the front CF

1 - 15 of 15 Posts