BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any board sponsors carry ARQRAY products? If so, I have a part request from the Japanese website :)

·
///Andrew Alewine
5,417 Posts
///ACS330Ci said:
Any board sponsors carry ARQRAY products? If so, I have a part request from the Japanese website :)
Get the replica one that most of the board members have. The original Arqray's Fiberglass is complete ass. I know you take your car to nurburgring, one mean dip will send your "Authentic" Arqray lip flying. The replica has better fiber glass that I believe is reinforced in some area's a bit more. :)

PM - MCD007 for them.

If you want the Actual other products they make... Well. :) Might wanna look around more.

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AssassinGT said:
Get the replica one that most of the board members have. The original Arqray's Fiberglass is complete ass. I know you take your car to nurburgring, one mean dip will send your "Authentic" Arqray lip flying. The replica has better fiber glass that I believe is reinforced in some area's a bit more. :)

PM - MCD007 for them.

If you want the Actual other products they make... Well. :) Might wanna look around more.
I'm not looking for a BMW part ;)

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
AssassinGT said:

PM - MCD007 for them.

:werd:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts