BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i was having dinner with my partner today and talking about the autoshow next apr. and we decided it might be neat if we can get an e60 as demo car along with the other demo cars we will have in the booth. however, it seems that most e60 owners arent too eager into shows. so if you are building or know anyone that's building a project e60, preferably black, please e-mail me at [email protected] and we might be able to work out some sort of sponsorship package. Thanks for looking. :)

by the way, if you want more info about our shop and what we do, click on the link in my signature.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, i could use a e46 demo car. the only problem is i already have 4 of them belong to me and my co-workers. and as of right now, i got 2 more cutomer's e46 in the install bay getting their system done. i cant even get away from seeing multiple e46s in the bay for one single day. :confused:

teamsycracing said:
Want to set up a sponsorship package for my E46 aric, cmon now, you know you want to!

Cavan

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
hey aric, my friend is building a e60 rite now, its silver grey, with full breyton, i am sure u have seen it arround, and he is lookin for some ice too,
i will ask him to contact u ,
ken

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
K-white330ci said:
hey aric, my friend is building a e60 rite now, its silver grey, with full breyton, i am sure u have seen it arround, and he is lookin for some ice too,
i will ask him to contact u ,
ken
sure, thanks a lot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts