Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Are you happy with your E46?

Most people here seem to love their E46s, was wondering if anyone wished they bought a different car, or has mixed feelings about it.

I like my E46, but I am not sure the running costs are worth the BMW driving experience, which I am finding to be not overly special.

·
:D
7,828 Posts
Driving a 15 year old bmw with worn out parts is not going to be special. I agree.
Driving a taken care of bmw with all new parts is pretty great though.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

·
Registered
27 Posts
If you take Care of it. It will take care of you... I only use new BMW spares. Expensive I no! 230000 miles. It's like wine they get better with age.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

·
Registered
655 Posts
I still love my e46 convertible. It was well-taken care off before I bought it in 2010 and I have maintained it very well. It runs and drives wonderfully and when I do drive it I enjoy it very much. I do wish it had more power. Out of my four cars, it has the least amount of horsepower.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I love my E46 (first BMW) but I think they could have done a better job of designing the coolant system. Too much plastic!

·
Registered
167 Posts
I love it so much and yes there are a lot to replace since e46s are old AF. However, I love it so much that I got a second one. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using E46Fanatics

·
Registered
80 Posts
I love my E46 not much problems at all I had to replace only the Valve cover gasket $40 water pump $200 and the alternator $150 (i think) and yes I did all the work myself save up some money ,the only think I wish my car had more HP :( but looks good and is good at the moment

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using E46Fanatics mobile app

·
Registered
1 Posts
best of thirty

I've had about 30 cars since I was 18, the last 3 that I've had are BMW, the best one is my current car, helga #3, a 2004 black sapphire 330 convertible. I like the looks of the car better than the newer models and it feels a lot better than a 2016 model that I had for a loaner. I don't believe that I will trade this car for another one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts