BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I heard from somewhere that UUC Sway Bars are on back order, is that true? If so for how long?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
320 Posts
You gettin some too? Maybe we can get a GB on em you and I. :dunno: :D

·
or is it just you?
632 Posts
They are as far as I know. I'm waiting for mine to get billed and shipped :(

·
Obey my dog
2,643 Posts
this is why i decided i will be ordering some eibach sways from rennsport instead of the UUCs. I just waited through 4 months of "2 weeks" to get my ebrake handle shipped. i've learned my lesson and am not ordering anything that is on backorder again from UUC. If it's not in stock, i'm going to look for alternatives... i used to think the "2 weeks" thing was a funny joke. it's not so funny to me anymore.

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
2,680 Posts
WarSong said:
this is why i decided i will be ordering some eibach sways from rennsport instead of the UUCs
anyone interested in a GB on the Eibach's?

·
Registered
989 Posts
would I have any problems if I lower my car with PSS9s with 235/40/18 35 off set. Is it going to come in contact with any part of the car to make some unwanted noise or rattle?

:)

·
my 3rd e46, 1st ///M
2,680 Posts
xS3x said:
i can probably arrange one for you guys
that sounds good!:thumbup:

·
Banned
543 Posts
tas said:
would I have any problems if I lower my car with PSS9s with 235/40/18 35 off set. Is it going to come in contact with any part of the car to make some unwanted noise or rattle?

:)

You will not have any problems with the PSS9 coilovers or the tire size that you are running. There will not be any noise or rattle from the sway bars if you don't have any now.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts