BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought these springs on ebay seller say's they are sport springs came from 01, 325i, but i am not shore, can anyone confirm this.
the front springs has 3 red marks and the rear has 2 beige marks, the conditions are really good no rust.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
I haven't seen those markings before on any car, but hat's no reason to say they aren't what the seller represents them as. See if you can find out the whole total list of what options were on the car they came off of, then I can look up in the TIS spring table what should be on there.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't seen those markings before on any car, but hat's no reason to say they aren't what the seller represents them as. See if you can find out the whole total list of what options were on the car they came off of, then I can look up in the TIS spring table what should be on there.
only information i have is that they came from 01, 325i

·
Registered
488 Posts
Not sure exactly what you have, but here are the markings from the springs that were on my car. I have a 2000 323i with sport package.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Not sure exactly what you have, but here are the markings from the springs that were on my car. I have a 2000 323i with sport package.

Seems we are near each other, could i come and take a look at your springs, could you also post the diameter at the top and bottom and the lenght of the springs

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
That's a much more expected set of color codes - do you have an automatic transmission by chance?

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
No folding rear seats, no CD changer, but I do have the HK sound system.
Sorry to keep pestering you with all these questions, but I'm having a hard time correllating your color codes to the spring info in the ETK.
If you don't mind -
* what's the production date of your car?
* does the VIN have a AM33 or AN33 in it?
* what are all the options that came with the car?

·
Registered
488 Posts
Sorry to keep pestering you with all these questions, but I'm having a hard time correllating your color codes to the spring info in the ETK.
If you don't mind -
* what's the production date of your car?
* does the VIN have a AM33 or AN33 in it?
* what are all the options that came with the car?
- 07/99
- AM33
- Vehicle Options
Code Description Code Description
0270 SPORT PACKAGE
0662 in-dash CD player
0522 xenon headlights
0550 on-board computer
0335 100% OPTIONS
0438 Wood trim
0494 heated front seats
0674 harman-kardon sound system
0403 Moonroof

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
- 07/99
- AM33
- Vehicle Options
Code Description Code Description
0270 SPORT PACKAGE
0662 in-dash CD player
0522 xenon headlights
0550 on-board computer
0335 100% OPTIONS
0438 Wood trim
0494 heated front seats
0674 harman-kardon sound system
0403 Moonroof
Thanks - makes sense now once the xenon's, heated seats, and OBC are factored in.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts