E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered PART # 51-11-2-492-210, and it doesn't seem to fit on my M3's bumper. It has two tabs on the side as well as all this other brackets in the back. I want something like what Bimmian sells, does anyone know it's correct part number? In the meantime, this holder that I got is up for sale for those bumpers that have a trim

Attachments

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
advan24r said:
I ordered PART # 51-11-2-492-210, and it doesn't seem to fit on my M3's bumper. It has two tabs on the side as well as all this other brackets in the back. I want something like what Bimmian sells, does anyone know it's correct part number? In the meantime, this holder that I got is up for sale for those bumpers that have a trim
There are 3 pn.
One for sedan, one for coupe and one for M3.

Looks to me like you got the sedan one.

if you want to buy either the coupe or the M3 one prepainted they are available at www.bimmian.com
Thanks
Ian

·
Banned
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can you provide the part # for the M3? I would get it from you if the price was cheaper. I just think a $100 is kinda overboard.

As for the black out grill...it's Hamann. But I eventually got it painted same color as LSB. Thanks!

·
Banned
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump

·
Banned
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bump again....gonna bump it till someone tells me =)

·
Registered
593 Posts
Why should we want EURO Plates? I dont get it!
are europe stuff so good that even the license plates are so popular?

·
Banned
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks! Very appreciated!

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
advan24r said:
Can you provide the part # for the M3? I would get it from you if the price was cheaper. I just think a $100 is kinda overboard.

As for the black out grill...it's Hamann. But I eventually got it painted same color as LSB. Thanks!
Sorry, just checked the board again.

It is a big part to ship and relatively expensive as well, and a lot of area to paint, that is why it is more expensive.

We are going to have custom made (your own choice of letters) euro license plates soon! :)

Ian

1 - 15 of 15 Posts