E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
want to upgrade from my stock 16" and really like the m3 double-spoke look but don't wanna jump through all the hoops getting the real thing so 18" replicas would be the natural choice.

most of the people on this board seem to go with non-OEM lookin aftermarket, are replicas out or what??? :dunno:

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
I have a set of brand new E46 M3 Replica wheels with slightly used P7000SS 235/40/18 tires. Let me know if you are interested. I might able to save you some shipping and bring the wheels acorss the boarder and ship within the US>

·
2 point five 3 two 3 i
3,789 Posts
you know, its what ever you are diggin'. its your whip, get what you like and think looks good. who cares what other think.
btw, I think they are good looking wheels.
:thumbup:

·
Registered
62 Posts
i was considering the replicas also to save money; i've never seen them in person but from what i've seen, they look exactly the same with the same finish. they also come in a 19"...this is the set i was considering. i'm sure they will look better than your fact. wheels though. if you get some, don't forget to post a pic. stevie g

·
Registered
763 Posts
i loves how they look especially the 19inch ones.............i ahve a set in 18inch and a set in 19 inch chrome...........and am selling the 18inch ones though..........i kinda llike the M5 replica ones too.........

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
do you guys hav pics of the 18" replicas yer selling? are they made by BMW or does replica = aftermarket?

·
Registered
915 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts