BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

221 - 240 of 275 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just checking in.

Wanna thank the Apex team with your expertise. Always loved the look of 19s on slammed BMWs. Was thinkin of going 18s but just couldn't do it.

19x8.5 et35 square w/Hankook V12s 235/35/19 on H&R Cup Kit

THANKS APEX!

[url=https://flic.kr/p/RWgv6w]zhpower by David Rodriguez, on Flickr[/URL]
Did you do any rolling? What suspension are you on. That looks great. I went from 17 to 18 then wishing I had 19. It never ends...

·
Registered
288 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi all, i'm half way thru this thread and loving it. I have a 2002 m3 with a ksport bbk and lowered eibachs. Street / track car, runs on 19" CSL replicas. For track i want to run 18x9.5 ET22 ARC-8's with 265/35/18 tyres so will hav to run -4deg front camber. If i do this then I will need to change need to change front camber at the track to drive home. So my questions are:
- can i do this with no guard rolling?
- do i have to run spacers? I don't want to
- what is a good brand/model of camber top for this application?
- is it a simple 5 min job to change camber settings using the camber tops? Ie toe settings arent effected etc?

Thanks!

·
Registered
217 Posts
My matte bronzes come in on Monday! So soon I haven't gotten tires yet... Oops, I underestimated APEX's speed with these, cant wait!

·
Registered
197 Posts
What kind of car and what suspension?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Zhp sedan on stock height. From what I hear from those who do have this setup, they're rolled in the front and rear with -1 to -3 camber up front. Wondering if I really need to go through all that trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

221 - 240 of 275 Posts