BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
the people’s mod
2004 330Ci 115k miles
15,065 Posts
I take that survery as a sign they will soon discontinue several styles.
Vote wisely, my friends!

They screwed up the first question. Instead of choosing just one, they should have made it so we can vote for them all in order of preference.

·
Vendor
655 Posts
I take that survery as a sign they will soon discontinue several styles.
Vote wisely, my friends!

They screwed up the first question. Instead of choosing just one, they should have made it so we can vote for them all in order of preference.
This survey is to help guide our future production and identify any preference trends across chassis. We aren't planning on using this data to selectively discontinue specific lines.

The questions are asking for your first and second choices rather than a full ranked list as we really wanted to identify people's preferred designs rather than get an exhaustive ordered list from each participant. The goal is to keep the time it takes to complete the survey low and get a quick snapshot of people's preferences, but we do appreciate additional feedback.
If anyone needs to reference the design image chart after completing the survey, this may be handy as well:

-Tom

·
Registered
2006 325Ci M56 5MT
1,054 Posts
ARC-8. I need to refinish mine (my fault), but ive had them since 2014.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts