E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine works at a bmw dealership and can do side work at a good price. If anyone has problems or routine maintenence that needs to be done, just PM me with your location in New Jersey and what you need done and ill get back to u. Just looking to help out my friend and my fellow fanatics!!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
tom, i know a couple people even at JMK that do side jobs(even at JMK shop itself), i dont think they'll ever get fired tho.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
TOMMY G said:
hmmmm.....i should have known
Haha! Yeah, he was the guy who I was asking about a full repaint Jet Black. And, I think that Matt (sosomatt) is just trying to drum up some business for someone who helped him out big time. I don't think there are shady side jobs here but rather just another "friendly" at a dealership should you need someone to talk to in service about getting stuff done.

Don't worry Tom, you'll always be my go-to guy. Now I just gotta get my headlights fixed :rolleyes:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea maybe not done at a dealership.....at his house.....if it was something that can be done at home it would be.....nothing wrong with doing side-work outside of the job. Any work done wherever would be done by a highly experienced bmw tech!!!

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
TOMMY G said:
im just playing and causing drama....but matt, you do ned to do that bumper man. would change the whole look of that car
:lmao: :drama: :lmao:

So anyway, yeah, first Matt needs to drop the car so it looks like it does in his sig. Thats a PhotoShop I did :shhh:.

Oh and Tom, get rid of those OEM bulbs in your fogs. A white car looks too clean to have anything other than some sort of hyperwhite or xenon fogs. Better yet, don't waste your money on hyperwhites. Get xenons! Love mine... though they're 3000k. Did you get to turn them on when you drove the car? They light everything up insanely well.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
*cough* Points to signature *cough*

My sponsor does stuff like this too. Today we did some control arm bushings and rear breaks. :shhh

·
Registered
146 Posts
jsedlak said:
*cough* Points to signature *cough*

My sponsor does stuff like this too. Today we did some control arm bushings and rear breaks. :shhh
i am not going to you guy then :rolleyes: ...he did the control arm and the rear broke? wtf? :yikes:

im kidding .. i know what you meant :hi:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts