BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just got my headers installed and my car doesn't like them, so of the indications maybe be software specific ....just wondering if anyone has them ....by the way i have the SS no cats.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jspeed said:
There's nothing special about the Canadian software. Just install a pair of high-flow cats and you'll be fine.

Thanks man, been thinking of magnaflow...any suggestions...part # would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
JC7727 said:
What happend to the o2 sims.
Why not feed the engine ECU with real readings from the O2 sensor and let the whole system work as intended? You'll be doing the environment a favor too.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jspeed said:
Why not feed the engine ECU with real readings from the O2 sensor and let the whole system work as intended? You'll be doing the environment a favor too.
ya i am going to try the sims if they don't work which i don't think they will as the ECU is looking at multiplicative values from the 02 sensors under load, looks like a high flow cat is in my future.

hey man i live in alberta and in the oil and gas industry ...what environment....hahaha, no just joshing, good point never thought of the environmental implication of my mods....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts