BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone wants a pretty good deal and good service for any parts call this guy...Jack Dayeh...He owns his own shop DAI motorsports in so cal...The guys awesome, very helpful and can get all the best parts at pretty good prices. 949-964-0954

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
he sells almost everything or can at least get it for you...i stopped by there today and talked to him for a bit...he's built a lot of showcars that are in tons of mags, he showed me a bunch. way cool guy, seems to know a lot about cars and parts and would definitely help anyone out. i dont how great his website his but here's the link site, www.daimotorsports.com he's located in laguna niguel...i think it's probably easier to call though and find prices...anyways just thought i'd let some people know, its hard to find a good shop thats going to take care of you so i thought i'd just let some others know about it...

tell him brant sent you if you talk to him and i think he might give you a better deal....

alright later

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Lexie330ci said:
whats he sell?
-ALex
He sells everything you can imagine for Bimmers and Benzez . If he doesnt have it he can get it . His a distributor and installer for Active Autowerk, and ESS superchargers. He actually did my boys 330 S/C last month. Clean a$$ job and good deals.
His number is actually 949 364 0954 ,,, Ya he is a good guy ,, he knows his sh it ,,, he has done a lot of work for me and my boys... Hey did you see that E36 M3 he was doing the TURBO , light weight fly wheel , ETC for EUROTUNER and EBAY.
I heard that car is sick ,,, let me know .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts