E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Modded ///Member
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i saw this car again today and those ambers look horrible so anyone want to start a fund drive with me to get him some clears...ill make sure to bash his ambers so he can never put them on again...
Manu

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
5,457 Posts
How about a fund for me for an M3! I jsut need 5 dollars from every member which will cover the down payment!

·
Fanatics vs. E46 DTM 4evar
5,390 Posts
Like I said before Kevin is never gonna change his ambers, so why not send me the cash for a 330 motor swap.

:jeff:

·
NWT Fanatic
729 Posts
Im suprised he hasnt done it. He is rolling with a widebody kit.... kinda funny since clears are usually everyone's first mod. :dunno:

·
Registered
10,806 Posts
wait until Cassanova reads this post:lmao: :lmao:

by the way, i can't donate, i'm broke :sad:

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
he should take it to a shop and have the orange part sprayed red

nm i just noticed that would be very weird

·
has 1 FLY Ci
1,849 Posts
what happened to the m0ney i paypaled you?

NM, just sell p0tpie's sperm sample and buy the clears with that money.

·
Europrojektz Malaysia
1,688 Posts
bimmerchop said:
wait until Cassanova reads this post:lmao: :lmao:
Damn, I leave for dinner and see what happens?! :tsk:

Anyway, yeah I'd like to thank Manu for starting a "no more ambers" fund for me. I like the idea of smoked better than clears though :thumbup:

·
Registered
311 Posts
no offense intended obviously, but I seriously think with your red car, you gotta get the clears (although I'm not really one to talk since I still have my ambers!!)

·
P.I.M.P.
2,369 Posts
I think on a red car, ambers look fine....he is going for the red thing, i see it, and it looks much better then a black car or silver car with ambers....those are:thumbdwn: IMHO....

·
Wide Ass on 20's
729 Posts
AS I SAY AGAIN

sooo nice!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 39 Posts