E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im gonna be getting the H&R race springs soon, can someone post pics of the drop on a coupe. I have done a search and i got so confused between the race and sport drops and the part number of each, if anyone has the race springs can u please post pics or just tell me who has them so i can pm them instead of wasting everyones time. I just want to see what the drop looks like on a coupe, how the ride is and about how much they cost. any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i did, is that all anyone can say is to do a search for something that has been said before, i type in H&R race and i get about 40 pages, i figured if someone would be nice enough to help me out instead of everyone keep saying SEARCH.

·
Registered
386 Posts
That's a very clean picture!! I am about to purchase H&R Race springs and are currently talking to DT Motorwerks about purchase. What does the ride feel like from stock??

·
Registered
489 Posts
I have the race springs in my car. I am still using the stock sports shocks, but will be installing a set of Koni yellow shocks and struts in a couple of months.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts