BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I have a 03/2003 330ci and need to change the taillights because they started to pilling off. Winter is coming so I dont want any water to get into them. It can make a lot of different problems in the future with an electric system.
Also I have always wanted these;)

I found these on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DEPO...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Did anyone get them? Are they good? Is the quality good?

Any help will be very appreciated.

Thank you

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Yeah, not thinking correctly doing a whole weeks homework which is due tomorrow. Never take 18 units!!!
Yea but they dont look the same on the pictures:( Anyway, It doesn't matter where Im gonna get them from, I would like to know some stuff about them; quality etc. For now I would rather buy these from ebay, not too much info on that DDM site.

Anyways thank you guys for help

ANYONE GOT THESE??? depos? "5th generation" like the ebay seller calls 'em

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
348 Posts
Yea but they dont look the same on the pictures:( Anyway, It doesn't matter where Im gonna get them from, I would like to know some stuff about them; quality etc. For now I would rather buy these from ebay, not too much info on that DDM site.

Anyways thank you guys for help

ANYONE GOT THESE??? depos? "5th generation" like the ebay seller calls 'em
You're saying you'd prefer to go with random Ebay LED tails than a product from a sponsored website because it 'lacks information?' :hmm: Buy what you want but anyone with sense is going to tell you to buy from a sponsor rather than risk it and be an ebay guinea pig. Plus the lights you linked to have a really cheap looking backing, in your trunk it's going to look unclean since it leaves the wires and resistors exposed; typical with Eagle Eye knock-offs.

I've personally always preferred Khoatly;
http://www.khoalty.com/bmw-e46/lighting-15/led-tail-lights
The lights there are $10 more than the ebay lights when you calculate shipping, and they come with a warranty.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Better get it from our sponsors. It's easier to deal with them if you have any problem. I would recommend JLevi. They are always there if you needed them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts