E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
I had them for a short period of time, the performance was much better then I expected. Do a search here on the board and you should find a lot of info on these tires. Some love them and a few don't like them but in the end I think it is agreed that for the money, they offer a good balance of performance

What type of rims are you thinking of getting . . .

I just ordered a set of Hamann's last week and decided to go with the Yokohama AVS ES100's
They are priced very closely to the Nitto's . . .

·
Registered
0 Posts
Nitto 555 are Excellent tires. I have the 225-40-18 on my 328 coupe and had no problems with them. This is my daily driver too. Treadwear is 300 which is excellent for me. I keep up the rotation and so far wear is at a minimum. I'd buy it.

·
Thread Hijacker!!!
358 Posts
I had a set of 555's before and it sucked. I barely got 12000 miles on them and it was already worn out. It's good when it's dry, but slips and slides in wet conditions. It wears out too fast for my taste and i dont drive it hard either.

JT

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Interesting! a treadwear of 300 and only 12000 miles.. wow .. It seems to be good or bad but not inbetween.. I was thinking of puttin some M3 replicas on or the BBS RC's in a 18x8..

WheelExchange has this package deal with their wheel and Nitto tires so this is why I am asking. I havent even heard of Nitto before.

·
Registered
641 Posts
I have them on 20's on my Lex...I think they rock...I got 20,000 miles on my last set and they still had alot of life left before I sold them and bought new ones.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.