BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is different and edging on ricey. :evil:

But has anyone ran the e36 ltw / Hamann Grand Am Wing? I have only seen one on a Fanatics car and it looked really good in my opinion

I know its similar to the e36 ltw wing. Id love to run a high-rise verision, but all I can find is Hamann Grand Am reps on ebay.

If anyone has pics of this on a e46 id love to see it.

This is all i was able to find. I like it, id just like to see more.

·
Registered
4,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
4,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my fellow internet friends found more pics.

Also, I found out that the e36 LTW wing fits on our car as well. And my internet friends found this pic of one.

·
Registered
5,582 Posts
I wouldn't rock it, but I can dig it. On your car it would probably look pretty good. The high-rise version is teetering on Uncle Ben's, though.

·
Registered
4,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wouldn't rock it, but I can dig it. On your car it would probably look pretty good. The high-rise version is teetering on Uncle Ben's, though.
thats my biggest issue, I feel like id be aggressive enough to pull it off for a little, but its definitely not something that would be permanent.

but the blue e46 is a little over the top... and i wouldnt want something like that.

·
Registered
14 Posts
the low one looks cool. I would put one on my car if i could find one at a reasonable price. I think it would look too much like a Subaru WRX if you had a blue E46 tho

1 - 7 of 7 Posts