BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I had a question about trying to remove my 325ci emblem in the back of my car. How do I go about doing that with out ruining my paint? :eeps:

Can anyone help? :thumbup:

·
Registered
854 Posts
dude, are you parked next to carmen ainsworth jr high??????

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Huh? Oh you mean in my pics? No that was at meyer elementary school in Grand Blanc MI. Its like down the street from me. :thumbup: Are you from around here? Would you like to meet up sometime if your in the area?

·
Registered
854 Posts
i used to live in flint...then moved to saginaw, and now i'm in med school in cincinnati. looks like most of the schools in that area were built to the same specs cuz carman ainsworth jr high in flint looks exactly like that :)

·
Banned
2,055 Posts
False.

·
Banned
186 Posts
Seeing that you are in Michigan, you should use some sort of heat source to loosen up the adhesive, then floss behind, use it like you are flossing your teeth. Use goo gone, but use a really small ammount, it will strip your paint if you use to much or let it sit. Of all my mods so far, I felt this one made the car look so much more clean and balanced.

·
SBBMotorwerks
534 Posts
I had some trouble using floss...it kept breaking!!

I actually used an old credit card tp "pry" the numbers off while holding a hair dryer to it....worked like a charm!

·
SBBMotorwerks
534 Posts
I had some trouble using floss...it kept breaking!!

I actually used an old credit card tp "pry" the numbers off while holding a hair dryer to it....worked like a charm!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts