BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be getting my right fender repainted after someone keyed it last week (I didn't even have the car for 7 days after just getting it back from the body shop from a hit and run repair on the same fender) and the bodyshop can paint my mouldings at the same time. Just waiting on Rennsport for the M3 mirrors so everything can get painted at the same time. I like how the painted mouldings look on silver and white sedans, but can't decide if it will work with sienna red. Anybody ever regret painting them afterwards?

·
Just Marinatin'
2,912 Posts
yeah

I regretted not buying new trim pieces for the doors and having them painted instead of taking off my original trim, painting it, and putting it back on the car.

·
I'm not a bum, I'm a nomad
994 Posts
Other than wheels I think its the best looking mod a sedan can do. GO FOR IT!:thumbup:

Nice PShop by the way

·
Help me Help you!
959 Posts
ecng,

do you have a front head on pic of your car??
i am worried that it would look weird on the 325i nonsport
bumper.

thx

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Do it. My girlfriend said it's the best mod on my car. When I got my car back from the body shop, seeing those painted moldings made me fall in love with my baby again.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I don't think it will be as noticable on black. I have black and would like to paint mine. It will look more "complete" and end the wax problem with the molding.

·
name's PHIL
6,165 Posts
looks better ptd and BMW shouldve just included them as body color in the first place:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Fkn schmuks:flipoff: :banghead: :flipoff:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts