E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanting to know approx how much im looking at $$$ wise to have the RTAB's (Rear Trailing Arm Bushes) done, as im told mine are completely shot!

Car is a 2002 E46 M3 - SMG.

Thanks!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Got UUC ones on mine, but it's a non m. Depending on where you are, it may hit around the 300+ mark labour + parts.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
i put some urethane ones in my car..... took maybe 45 mins all up (not including alignment) without the removal tool... total cost :$74

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
^ easy for you given your access to all the equipment under the sun :)

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
^ easy for you given your access to all the equipment under the sun :)
granted i did it on a hoist, but i didnt really use any special tools for the job.......

actually i used an air chisel, but its still very doable without one with a big hammer.

anyway, my point wast that anyone can do it themselves, i was just illustrating that its not a hard job at all so labour time should reflect that.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Mine were done about 2 months ago. I observed the whole process and was glad I wasn't the one weilding that big hammer. Unlikely they had been replaced previously so very hard to shift, but relatively quick to fit the new ones. All up cost was around $270.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts