E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
ROI-ndian
288 Posts
yeah check out the pics from HIN from philly, dre (RR Buggz) did the m3 hood on his 330ci

topaz blue 330ci with m3 front and hood

·
name's PHIL
5,946 Posts
i still dont see the difference.............what r'nt my eyes seeing that u guys r?????

·
--
709 Posts
He and his said:
i still dont see the difference.............what r'nt my eyes seeing that u guys r?????
Look in the center of the hood, the M3's has a "power dome" or raised portion in the middle. That's basically the only difference between the hoods.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I love the Kerscher rear spoiler u got!! nice to see someone else represent the true Rosso Corsa colour!!!

·
name's PHIL
5,946 Posts
Chocaine said:

Look in the center of the hood, the M3's has a "power dome" or raised portion in the middle. That's basically the only difference between the hoods.
if thats it, then why bother:dunno:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bezita said:

M3 hood is made from Aluminium...., so for weight saving and looks :pimpin:
Yes! I made a lot of search on this forum and everybody know that the M3 hood is lighter, but no one know the weight!!!! :eek:

I'd like to know how much it weights?! :banghead:

Ciao

·
Registered
48 Posts
I saw that guy's car at HIN in philly, almost had me fooled it was an M3. He even went far enough to get the front bumper. God thats so *** to make your car look like something its not

·
Nymphomaniac
264 Posts
Chubbyasian said:
I saw that guy's car at HIN in philly, almost had me fooled it was an M3. He even went far enough to get the front bumper. God thats so *** to make your car look like something its not

I don't think there is anything wrong with making it look similar to the M3 as long as you don't throw on an ///M badge making people think your car is an M3. Maybe people prefer the more aggressive and sporty look of the M3. True enthusiast will know if its an M or not.

·
[]D[][]V[][]D[][]\[]
2,505 Posts
He and his said:

if thats it, then why bother:dunno:
not to mention is lighter and will add 5HP to your current setup :pimpin:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts