E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have H&R Sport springs and I also have the extra weight of a audio setup in the trunk

I want 19" HM2s, but I dont want to have to roll my fenders, and I want to be sure I wont be rubbing at all.

Anyone out there with any info please let me know if its possible to get these wheels without having to roll the fenders.

·
Alpine White
697 Posts
Clem said:
use 235/35s in the back and you should be fine.
I got the Cup Kit on my car on 235/35/19's and they rub very rarely, when I have a car full of people, and I hit a big bump. And, I didn't roll my fenders.

·
Sick of Modding my car
394 Posts
i have 19/9.5 running 275's in rear, with 3 audiobahn 10's in the trunk. I barely ever, ever, rub. The onlu time i do is when i have people in the back and go fast over a big dip or something. You should be fine with 19/8.5 235's all around:thumbup: and your still a :pimpin:

·
Sick of Modding my car
394 Posts
Razor325ci said:
i have 19/9.5 running 275's in rear, with 3 audiobahn 10's in the trunk. I barely ever, ever, rub. The onlu time i do is when i have people in the back and go fast over a big dip or something. You should be fine with 19/8.5 235's all around:thumbup: and your still a :pimpin:
or ya, i did roll my fenders but not to much:flipoff: :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ahhh sucker, so you did roll your fenders... Well, nobody will ever be in my back seats so...

damn, goodbye 19s

·
Sick of Modding my car
394 Posts
DropTopBM said:
Ahhh sucker, so you did roll your fenders... Well, nobody will ever be in my back seats so...

damn, goodbye 19s
NOOOO! ya i rolled my fenders, its not that big of a deal. But i have the most aggressive setup on a non-M e46 without major major fender work. Get 19's. you will be fine and if you do end up rubbing its not that big of a deal:dunno: :pimpin: But why wont anyone ever be in your back seats?:dunno:

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
jeez it doesn't matter if they're 19. just as long as they're skinny (235)....see this?

no rubbing

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Razor325ci said:
NOOOO! ya i rolled my fenders, its not that big of a deal. But i have the most aggressive setup on a non-M e46 without major major fender work. Get 19's. you will be fine and if you do end up rubbing its not that big of a deal:dunno: :pimpin: But why wont anyone ever be in your back seats?:dunno:

Ehh... We will see what happens

Nobody ever in my back seats because its way too tight back there

·
Registered
170 Posts
droptop I am in the same boat as you. I don't want to roll my fenders but I want to get 265/30/19 in the rears, I'm pretty sure that with 235 it wont rub even if you got people in da back. You from Jersey rite. You know a good shop that does fender rolling and how much. I think I;m going to roll them a little just to be safe. :thumbup:

·
"DPErt-ASchnizA-*****"
5,457 Posts
Razor325ci said:
you run 275s???? wow, what offset is ur wheel??? doesnt it make the car very slow???

·
booo for body roll.
3,105 Posts
^^^^ i was thinking the same thing. 275? wow? what brand tire?

droptop. i guess you'll never be happy until you get those 19's eh?

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Actually the reason I dont want to roll my fenders is because nobody in the area does it!! I went to hundreds of places... A couple of places told me they have never done it but they could try... Sheesh, screw that... I cant take my car to Jersey because I cant get over the GW Bridge (Drive over that bridge and you will know why)

So rolling is out of the question... :ben:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts