BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
mY Name Is aMiLioooooooO
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lolllll...please correct if im wrong but when i got a quote from Rennsport they gave me a lower price and the option to have it in any finish

:tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

·
mi casa @ technik
6,511 Posts
Re: anyone notice that SPP's GB on BBS are the same price as Rennsports every day prices?

Black330ci said:
lolllll...please correct if im wrong but when i got a quote from Rennsport they gave me a lower price and the option to have it in any finish

:tsk: :tsk: :tsk:
thats why RENNsport is the best:thumbup:

·
The G.O.A.T. is Baccckkkkk!
4,106 Posts
Give Eric a call (714) 632-1951 i'm sure he'll match any price you can find, tell em i sent ya i'm sure he'll thrown in a set of bulbs for ya or a bag of M&M's... :thumbup:

·
mY Name Is aMiLioooooooO
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
B3AM3R said:
didnt the gb post also say their prices reflect the 10% increase in price of the wheels this year?
the price still came out cheaper...im thinkin of getting lm's and selling my hre's hmmm tough decision

·
Gear up, shut up!
1,228 Posts
I have delt with both companies...love RennSport. Thats why i do help them out with stuff but SPP is great and Eric is top notch. Loved the M&M's with my bubls...couldnt figure out why i got them, but enjoyed every last one...except that one that i dropped and the dog got

1 - 8 of 8 Posts