BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reposting this for my friend.

Hey everyone,

With this holiday season approaching quickly I'd like to make a little extra present money for my family and friends.

I'm a BMW tech at a local independent shop in N. Orange County looking for some side work. If any of you guys need any work done to your car I will do the labor for a very reasonable fee. I have access to a BMW specific scan tool (Autologic) for diagnostic purposes.

Let me know what you guys need. Just PM me.

Thanks,
Geoff
Original link:

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1567301

If any of you guys are interested, PM him or PM me on here (if you don't have an account on bimmerforums), and I'll give you his contact number.

For anyone who is interested in getting work done by him, I'll give you a discount on vinyl work if you're interested in getting something done at the same time.

Thanks.

-Don

[email protected]

·
Registered
4,394 Posts
Hey don within the next month ima need you to vinyl wrap my window trim tint my tailights and i need your friend to install rear shocks oem on my sport 330ci.. Hoping to get a good package deal on this.

Steven

·
Registered
4,717 Posts
+1 for Geoff, great guy and great mechanic..

*** thinking of what I need done

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey don within the next month ima need you to vinyl wrap my window trim tint my tailights and i need your friend to install rear shocks oem on my sport 330ci.. Hoping to get a good package deal on this.

Steven
Yea we can do that. Just a set of rear OEM shocks? PM me what your schedule is like and we'll figure out/go from there.

thanks don! pming him now
Cool. Let him know you saw my post and he should hook you up. Most likely you'd be getting a good deal regardless either way.

-Don

·
Registered
4,394 Posts
ok cool moneypak messed up my money so i might be needing all four shocks and springs installed but fursure rearr to.. i havent decided on going oem or all new suspension all around and saving for rims. thanks and i should have all the $$ in less than 2 weeks so im getting prepeared:excited::rofl:

·
Banned
19 Posts
do you do interior work as well? i just need my side windshield pannels wrapped in black along with my headliner and rear window pannels .seems to me that the glue bmw used meses up due to the sun im i right ?:idea:

·
Registered
13,526 Posts
geoff installed a new steering rack and control arm bushings at an unbelievable price! will be going to him again soon, thanks don!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts