·
Registered
389 Posts
The ones from Europe.

As far as I know turner is the only spot to get them

·
Registered
29,664 Posts
FWIW, my Depo clears are just fine. I'd like to see a side by side w/ Genuine and Depo. The ambers have an internal reflector and the depo clears don't. im not sure genuine clears have this same reflectors which would mean aftermarket clears are modeled after genuine clears.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I don't think they have the clears anymore. I checked a few weeks back I don't see them on their site. Just the aftermarket clear depo ones and OE ambers
I still see them listed for sale :hmm:

I'm pretty sure TMS doesn't sell Depo - when I last talked to those guys on the phone, the guy about bit my head off when I asked if any of their stuff was non-OEM.

Here's what their site says:
Our euro lights, clear turn signals / parking lights, clear side markers, and clear taillights are Made In Europe by quality light manufacturers such as Bosch, Hella, ZKW, or even Original BMW. Nothing short of OEM quality is acceptable for us to sell. Amber bulbs are included free of charge with stealth 'no-yoke' bulbs as an available optional. All clear turn signals are easy to install by hand or with simple tools and are a direct replacement for your stock lenses.

·
Registered
29,664 Posts
I still see them listed for sale :hmm:

I'm pretty sure TMS doesn't sell Depo - when I last talked to those guys on the phone, the guy about bit my head off when I asked if any of their stuff was non-OEM.

Here's what their site says:
Our euro lights, clear turn signals / parking lights, clear side markers, and clear taillights are Made In Europe by quality light manufacturers such as Bosch, Hella, ZKW, or even Original BMW. Nothing short of OEM quality is acceptable for us to sell. Amber bulbs are included free of charge with stealth 'no-yoke' bulbs as an available optional. All clear turn signals are easy to install by hand or with simple tools and are a direct replacement for your stock lenses.
Turners sells eagle eyes. http://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-2379-led-clear-tail-lights-set-e46-sedan-2002-2005.aspx

I do remember seeing depo products on turners before. maybe they took it out. But all i know is theres one source for clears as far as OE goes. you can't get an alternate OEM brand for cheaper like you can with water pumps, thermostats, etc. OEM clears did not come on the car from the factory

·
Registered
324 Posts
Mango, did this person's clears say "depo" on them?

Just FYI, I am in the market for clears on my ZHP. I asked Turner who made their E34 lighting assemblies and they said it was ULO.

·
OEM ///PLUS
2003 M3 6MT Slicktop
23,981 Posts

·
Registered
29,664 Posts
You win that one I suppose. I got them and they fit perfectly. So perfectly that the crappy DEPO's that I had sitting in my closet got thrown in the dumpster.
You must've got a bad batch. I'll be happy to show you up-close extremely high-resolution pics of my lighting setup including my depos. I dare you to find any issues with fit, finish, or quality. I realize they'll yellow or fade at some point. When they do, I'll get some OEs

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.