E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
or is it just you?
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw it in a magazine that was covering the CES show and was curious if anyone knew when it was coming out?? Thanks.

·
or is it just you?
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you.

·
or is it just you?
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They're moving from the 6.5 inch screen to the 7" like most other people already have. It has pro logic II. And I don't know what else.

·
or is it just you?
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh, and it plays MP3's now too!

·
Registered
863 Posts
any pics? Does it come WITH the dolby processer included?

·
or is it just you?
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is the only picture of it I can find.

And this is the only info I can find:
The Kenwood Excelon™ KVT-915DVD: a dual-zone, in-dash TV/DVD/CD player/receiver with retractable 7” LCD video display; touch-screen control. Plays DVD, DVD-Audio, CD, CD-R/RW, Video CD, and MP3-encoded discs; incorporates Pro-Logic II®.

·
hammer talks like this
4,206 Posts
damn that unit has pretty much everything. dont really like the display under the screen though. makes it look bulky.

·
Registered
449 Posts
That thing kicks ass - the only reason I didn't go w/ the current 911 model is that I hate the fact the swivel is manual. Everytime I swing it down to close, I fee like i'm accidentally gonna break the damn thing.

I heard they were able to increase the size of the screen to 7" AND make the thing FULLY retractable. Damn....

Oh well, maybe next year after I inevitably get tired of my new setup.

·
hammer talks like this
4,206 Posts
i liked manually moving the 910-911. makes it easier to get the screen where you want it out of the suns glare.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts