E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Anyone know what the actual cost on a new ZHP is?

1K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  AMCbimmer 
#1 ·
I am not talking about MSRP. What do dealerships pay for a new ZHP 330i?

#2 ·
AMCbimmer said:
I am not talking about MSRP. What do dealerships pay for a new ZHP 330i?
for a full car, it would depend on the equipment. individually, on a coupe or sedan, retail is $3900, dealer cost is $3550. convertibles are somewhat less in both retail & wholesale. i think edmunds.com has all the information you are looking for... last i checked, most of their wholesale/retail pricing was pretty accurate.

#3 ·
bitharvest said:
for a full car, it would depend on the equipment. individually, on a coupe or sedan, retail is $3900, dealer cost is $3550. convertibles are somewhat less in both retail & wholesale. i think edmunds.com has all the information you are looking for... last i checked, most of their wholesale/retail pricing was pretty accurate.
Thanks I think I am going to purchase a new one since I get a discount. I used yahoo and msn and they gave me close prices.

#10 ·
nbtstatic said:
I'm not sure what free packages mean, but if you can get 500 over cost, make sure its 500 over cost with incentive included. 500 over regular cost right now would be 2900 over invoice, and that would suck.

Nb

I am assuming the cost the dealership pays for the car. I do not understand what you mean about incentives. My understanding is that I get packages for example sports/performance package for free.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.