BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
performance collision in Alpharetta is awesome. they do regular colission work as well as custom stuff. I've had two cars there and i referred one of my friends there as well, each car was perfect........ awesome service

·
Registered
674 Posts
DrMooCow said:
I am thinking about going to the dealer (global imports) or abra? Anyone recommend any?
I got my car done at United Collusion in Gwinnett, the do great work. Their Tele# is 770-622-7986 ask for Vicky.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was involved in a hit and run a few days ago, and filed an insurance claim. Would it be less hassle to go to one that is in the insurance company's network or pick one of my choice? I mainly need my rear bumper repainted and a few bumper clips/screws replaced.

·
Registered
576 Posts
regular collision repair stuff, classic collision in duluth is great, all the dealers around that area (the ones on p-hill and satellite) recommend it. if u want custom work, adam's auto sport down south side is unbeatable. if ur into the local import scene, u've probably seen some of their cars, they're insane. if u cant go that far, try extreme on buford hwy in doraville. UAB in suwanee used to be good, but they got some bad rep and some people left, so i'm not sure anymore

·
Chilly Willy
1,837 Posts
330iperformance said:
performance collision in Alpharetta is awesome. they do regular colission work as well as custom stuff. I've had two cars there and i referred one of my friends there as well, each car was perfect........ awesome service
please dont go there, i reported those clowns to the BBB, they painted my front end. It did look very good, but after one month the entire thing started pealing..and they gave me a hard time fixing it. very hard time, gave me the run around for about two months untill i threatened to call my lawyer

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Magnum Collision in Marietta and Hotwheels somewhere downtown/Peachtree area are real good.

Best thing is go on the GA section on Bimmerforums. There's tons of info/places on there :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
AceDaKing said:
please dont go there, i reported those clowns to the BBB, they painted my front end. It did look very good, but after one month the entire thing started pealing..and they gave me a hard time fixing it. very hard time, gave me the run around for about two months untill i threatened to call my lawyer
That doesnt sound good at all, looks like I got lucky :dunno: .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts