BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
CON: The back seat. Hard to get in and out of.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
My Dad owns a CLS550

Its a nicer car, rides great . The 550 has great power, ive never driven a 500 but im sure its plenty quick.

I dont like the fact that the seats are not dead center w/ the steering wheel. Its nit pick stuff but its a weird sensation

Overall its a great car

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
cons : earlier cls500's had alot of electrical problems...even to the point where one guy was driving on the highway and his car completely shut off

·
Registered
307 Posts
My old man has a 55 and my GF's bro has the 550 both extremely nice cars with nice rides obviously the 55 hauls ass is a little nice interior and exterior wise. HUGEEEEEE trunk which is nice back seat is not ur average backseat but you can fit people back there difficult car to switch lanes in as the blind spot is very weird/big because of the low roofline but its an awesome car an absolute pleasure to drive daily and the 55 has some real balls to it and sounds awesome

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
My old man has a 55 and my GF's bro has the 550 both extremely nice cars with nice rides obviously the 55 hauls ass is a little nice interior and exterior wise. HUGEEEEEE trunk which is nice back seat is not ur average backseat but you can fit people back there difficult car to switch lanes in as the blind spot is very weird/big because of the low roofline but its an awesome car an absolute pleasure to drive daily and the 55 has some real balls to it and sounds awesome
balling family status achieved.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts