BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, Does anyone have a sound clip of the exhaust (the ones on the site are only a dyno test)? i want to hear wat it sound like hwen you turn the car on and normal driving.
Secondly, my car is a lease... will i have any problems brining my car back to original at the end of the term? because i heard that the stock exhaust has to be cut to fit this one in... i dont want to have any problems... thanks in advance :pimpin:

·
Legendary like a schoolboy
6,841 Posts
if its leased i'd say go get the tse2. Unless you'd like to keep the stock one in the garage and weld it back before you return it. But fixing up a car that is leased is kinda wAk.unless ofcoures again you purchase it after.

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i am definatly keeping the stock one, but will i get any problems for having an exhaust system? if at the end i take the stock one and weld it back on, will the dealer be able to tell i had it on? thanks

·
Legendary like a schoolboy
6,841 Posts
did you already unplugg the stock exhaust valve?? as for the welding thingy. I dun know. Im sure you can weld it back on. But whether bmw is gonna tax you or not i dont know.(i doubt it).

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:bump: i am about to get it right now, i need to know if i will have a problem putting my stock exhaust back on at the end of the lease, soemone with this exhaust please help!

·
2 point five 3 two 3 i
3,920 Posts
I dont know if cutting your exhaust will affect your lease, but BMW sells oem exhaust clamps that you can use to attach your stock exhaust back on at the end of the lease.

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
after i cut my stock off and attach the aa exhaust, i can weld the stock one backk at the end right? also do you have a soundclip of your echaust? thanks

·
2 point five 3 two 3 i
3,920 Posts
pimpn04coupe said:
after i cut my stock off and attach the aa exhaust, i can weld the stock one backk at the end right? also do you have a soundclip of your echaust? thanks
yeah, you can either clamp with the oem clamps or have a shop weld it back on.
pm me your email addy, I'll send you some clips

1 - 9 of 9 Posts