E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
yep :bawling: i know Brunei is a small country but farrrk it's not extinct. or maybe they're all pov c*Nts lol.
where u from?

·
Registered
480 Posts
I'm from Borneo as well, but its from Sabah...lol
Wish that I'm staying at Brunei as well, cars are so cheap there compared to Malaysia. Thanks to our government with the super duper 300% tax just to protect the $*cking Proton and Perodua.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah the taxes in malaysia is scary... leads me to think that there's heaps of rich boys in malaysia with their modded bimmers. hey but atleast you got cheap shopping in malaysia.:thumbup: every time i go back visiting relos i come back with a suit case of goodies lol awesome. i was born in brunei but now live in brisbane australia.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
if u ever come up to brissie give us a call ... we'll show u around town :thumbup:

·
Registered
363 Posts
yeh just a photoshop pic atm.. hopefully get the exact same wheel in the near future.. coilovers on the way as we speak.. i'm XCITED... heheheh.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i forgot to ask u man... but what brand r u getting, where from and how much? cheers

1 - 16 of 16 Posts