E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Guy at the local audio shop gave me a deal on memphis audio subs. I was wondering if anybody has any info or anything about this brand. Thanks ...

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What about their subs? Any good?

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
they have been around forever. remember fultron? I carried this stuff back in 1989. they changed the name to memphis to get more recognition out of the company, due to the background in music from memphis. anyway, yeah, it's a good quality company, all of it.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies :thumbup:

·
Im The Man
1,030 Posts
cls1000 said:
they have been around forever. remember fultron? I carried this stuff back in 1989. they changed the name to memphis to get more recognition out of the company, due to the background in music from memphis. anyway, yeah, it's a good quality company, all of it.

I used to have a set of Fultron coaxials in my old car. :thumbup:

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so do you think i should get this system with 3x12" memphis digitals subs and 1x1000w memphis digital sub? is this worth getting keep in mind that im under a budget

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
all that plus custom box with neons and plexi for $1500 is that STILL good or am i getting ripped?

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1x1000w amp is: memphis st-1000d
3x 12" subs is: pr-124d

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
see....sounds like im getting ripped off huh...thats pretty messed up then...the guy there said about 500 for custom box

1 - 15 of 15 Posts